Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Tube

Hey all! All is well here. Hope everything at home is great with you all. I had a little time this morning, so I ended up on You Tube for a few laughs to start the day. Here's a good one...



One of our guys is a filmmaker (you know who you are). So we may end up with some 'interesting' footage before the year is over. That makes me a little nervous! Hopefully he'll post some on my blog (hint hint).

We've been out at the COL (Contingency Operating Location) this past week and have about another week left out in tents. COL is just what they're calling the FOBs (Forward Operating Base) now. It's a sexier name for the same thing! Really the only thing that bites is having to trek to the shower and porta-johns from the tent, in full uniform and a weapon. But the food is better out there!

Everyone is still working together really well and spirits seem to be high. Again, we are blessed to have such a good group. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Gotta run. Big hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment