Someone had a picture of CPL Frost! As you can see, it's a shame he's no longer with us. You can't see it, but he had a USACAPOC patch on his left shoulder... U.S. Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations.
Okay, today was a treat and tomorrow hopefully will be too. We were in this really nice building with heat and coffee. I told some of the guys all that was doing was spoiling us before next week when we'll be laying out in the snow shooting all day. = ) I got to go to the gym for the first time today since I've been gone. Besides being really out of shape, I didn't know how to work the stinkin' equipment. I kept looking for the ones with pictures, which didn't always help. Ha! At least I knew how to use the treadmill. As most of you know, I don't like gyms. But I was excited to get to do something to work out. All I've done the past few weeks is EAT!
Until next time, bu-bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment