This winter has been crazy! I sure am missing my Tahoe. We got at least 6 inches of snow here in LR and I'm driving (or sliding) in this little Hyundai Accent. I came to the PX to use the wireless internet.... until they kick me out again like yesterday. I'm going nuts without internet and nothing else to do. Funny how I can sit at home and do nothing and be just fine. = )
I haven't been gone a full week yet and I'm homesick! I've held up really well until Friday when I had to leave the house to come here. I already miss Jason terribly.
I have the best friends in the world... and the world is pretty big! Everyone has been so supportive and really made me feel loved before I left. Thank you all for everything!
I'm really glad you set this blog up so we can know how things are going with ya. And I love the name. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself, watch your six, and come home safe!