Days are already starting to run together. Thank goodness my watch has the day of the week and day on it, otherwise I don't realize. This place is rubbing on my nerves today for some reason. Maybe it's because I can't get on the internet long enough to even send an email, or maybe it's that we can't sweep the floors in our building because it sets the fire alarms off, or maybe it's because the mess hall has the worst coffee I've even had in my life.... idk. Today we came back to the barracks to find the police and fire truck parked outside because someone set off the fire alarm by sweeping too much dust up! And to top that off, it happened twice, same day. Oh well, another day here and something we can laugh about.
We did have an awesome day training though! The snow really picked up from the time we left this morning and arrived at the range. It really is pretty. Hopefully I can get some pictures uploaded soon. Snow angels, snowball fights.... serious cold-weather training!
I'm thinking of everyone at mountain camp in Jasper this weekend. I wish I was there. =*( I will be off the bike for a very long time.... grrrr! We try to go to the gym any chance we get. I love working out with the Soldiers... it's very motivating. It's a stress-reliever and a team-builder. I've been working on pull-ups and didn't realize how sore I was until I had to do some push-ups... yikes! Area for improvement - upper body strength! = )
No comments:
Post a Comment