Thursday, May 27, 2010

Military Care Package Kit

Good day friends!

The USPS offers Military Care Packages to help families and friends send care packages to us while we're deployed overseas. This is only for when we're overseas at an APO/FPO address. These kits have 2 priority mail boxes, 6 priority mail flat rate boxes, 8 priority labels, one roll of priority tape, and 8 customs forms with envelopes. You can call 800-610-8734 and ask for the FREE military care kit. (Or visit http://www.usps.com/supportingourtroops/welcome.htm). We were told that shipping is only $11.50 for the large flat rate box up to 70 lbs.

I don't need anything right now, but I am sure there will be something sometime soon. Once our teams leave for their respective regions, us ladies will need a few essential items that we may have trouble getting. = \ We have everything we need right now, but the party has just began.

I'm sitting outside in a dust storm. It's already very hot here, and very very dusty! I have to keep wiping off my computer. I'm off now to learn about project funding. Take care all!

1 comment:

  1. that dust sux!! its called moon dust for reason. its just like talcum powder. i just found some inside the case i use for my electric razor a few weeks ago.

    keep updates/emails coming.

    ttyl! james

    ReplyDelete