Friday, May 21, 2010

Lost in transit

Well now we're at our transit base before we move to our final destination. It's great to have internet.... however my computer is about to die because none of the power outlets work. Can't have it all! We've been up a long time, probably over 36 hrs, I'm not sure anymore. All the flight and time zone changes confuse me. The flights were crazy. 3 flights to get here... 8 hrs, 4 hrs, 4 hrs, or something like that. I got stuck in a center row, center seat on the first two flights. Not a happy camper! I sure do love the window seat. Luckily there was an empty seat by the window by my Commander on the last flight.... how nice it was! Anyway, us girls are all wide awake and don't want to sleep. We're gonna try to tough it out so we can sleep good tonight. We're in lovely tents made to house at least 200 people. Not the last tent we'll see unfortunately. Might be the nicest for awhile though.

On the sunny side, there is the mess hall. First of all, it's all free and open 24 hrs. And there is everything! I can be in a horrible mood, then someone feeds me and I'm all better. I'm such a simple girl. ; ) I really did just have the best apricot yogurt ever!

Nothing more to say right now... my 'puter is about to cu put. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment