Monday, May 24, 2010

New address

Here's my new address....

Kitty Powell (name only, no rank)
A/431st CA BN
1-502 2 BCT 101 ABN DIV
FOB Wilson
APO, AE 09355

So far, it doesn't look like I will have much access to internet. But I will write when I can!

3 comments:

  1. They have SPAWAR Phone system at FOB Wilson (internet phones) you can purchase minutes and use them just like regular phones. best value they have unless you can use your unit's sat phones periodically. also they have a MWR computer room with probably dozen computers. plan on 30 minute wait for those. unplug your electronics before leaving your room/b-hut. generator powered and electrical spikes are common. get a surge protector but leave it unplugged if not in use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we're all still trying to figure out and get info about the phones. I'm using the MWR computers now... only 30 mins, argh! KAF sux big time... not looking forward to Wilson. Thanks for the advise James!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated MWR computers but spent a lot of time on them. never got to KAF. let me know if you need anything. got a decent head lamp? easier than using flashlight to find your way around dark fobs

    ReplyDelete